KOTH 2K18 - "No Snow Edition"
For 2018 we have decided to take a fresh approach at the funniest snowboard event of the year. Instead of collecting footage over a period of time and putting it all together for a final video to be scored we are running the contest direct to Instagram. What this means is your challenges are going to be posted direct to your Instagram, with the appropriate hashtags & caption, at anytime within the allotted contest period. You can make a post for everything single challenge or you can group them together in one or more posts from one or more team mates, the decision is yours, just sure to INCLUDE the correct tags and caption.
After the dust settles and we put all the clips together for a video we will be hosting a King of the Hill Awards night at the shop. We will be announcing the winners, some best ofs and playing the video we put together from all of the entries.
Contest dates: March 10th – 18th 2018
Awards: Wed March 21st , 6:00PM, Ollie Around Sydney River
Read the new rules carefully below.
How to register:
Registration is simple and FREE. Start a group chat on Instagram with your team mates & Ollie Around. We will send you the challenge list on the day of the contest.
@snowboarder1 “Pulled Beef” & “The Hot Dog” #KOTH2K18 #TEAMNAME @olliearound
- You must register your team, your team must have name, & your team name is to be included in the caption or hashtags of the post to get the points for that post.
- Use the hashtag #KOTH2K18
- The caption of the post MUST include the challenge(s) being completed
- @olliearound must be tagged in all challenges posted
- Anyone on your team can post the challegnes as long as the correct caption and hashtags have been used
- In the event of a tie challenges will be judged on quality of the challenge / clip. Make them look good and stomp it.
- “Does this count” .. The challenge will count if it is completed in ANY context. unless it clearly states in the challenge that you cannot do something, you can.